Pre-wiring is the general term given to running specialized audio and video cabling through the framing timber of your home. Specific cabling is run for your current (and future) stereo, theater and television needs. The term is also used to describe the planned wiring of services such as phones and high-speed Internet. Incorporating even the most basic pre-wire for a home-theater or music system is a very cost effective way of increasing the flexibility and performance of your audio, and theater system. When you pre-wire your home during construction, you have the benefit of a neat, clean installation, with the wires and controls being accessed in a control panel instead of by tearing up your home!
The benefits of pre-wiring are enormous, not only in terms of ‘future proofing’ the property for new technologies just around the corner, but also maximizing the value of the house by making it more appealing to new buyers’ needs. Importantly, the end user does not see any of the wires, just faceplates where they can plug their various devices into such as telephone, TV, computer or iPod.
- Prewire-10000 Sq. Ft $11,280.20 Add to cart
- Prewire-2500 Sq. Ft $4,197.20 Add to cart
- Prewire-5000 Sq. Ft $6,558.20 Add to cart
- Prewire-7500 Sq. Ft $8,919.20 Add to cart
- 16/2 Speaker Cable $197.00 Add to cart
- 16/4 Speaker Cable $190.00 Add to cart
- CAT5e Cable $330.00 Add to cart
- Control Cable $408.00 Add to cart
- Structured Cable $380.00 Add to cart